Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Challenge #7

Happy Friday everyone!
Thank you so much for joining us for last week's No Stamping challenge. I can tell that it was a bit difficult not to ink! ;) However, there were some amazing creations in Mr. Linky - you all are soooo creative!
This card by Judy Applegarth caught our eye: zero stamping, but her Mom's beautiful picture was more than words could ever express:


Wonderful job Judy!! Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so we could discuss next week's challenge and feature you as a Guest Bar-Tender.

This week it's all about the numbers:
Three's Company!

That's right - use increments of 3 anywhere on your card: 3 embellishment, 3 brads, 3 designer papers, you name it. Fun right? Here is what the incredible Design Team came up with for this week:

Sparkle's lovely Anya

Audrey's Mo cutie


Suzi's Gor-Juss triplets
 

Anita's Sassy Charlotte


Darlene's Vintage sweetie

My little Harmony

See how fun this challenge is? Come on and join us! You can do this one easily, Mr.Linky is waiting for you! ;)
Have a wonderful and safe week everyone, we will see you soon.

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ladies
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge - with beautiful cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni - I emailed you! just incase...mine is judyla@ak.net

    What a surprise that I won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this theme!!
    I used three corners, three embellies, three flowers. I actually used three differnt DPs too. If you look close behind the white flowers you can see the fun hounds tooth print that is the same as the big circle.
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great Challenge. I linked my card to spot #40.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT CHALLENGE AND LOVELY CARDS X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards DT and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This challenge fell right in my lap. I already was making this card as I was catching up on my sites. I love your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep the great challenges coming ladies, good luck to the new team, looking forward to seeing all the talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the creations of the DT. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely samples!
    I can't get Mr Linky to finish loading the place where you enter the info!

    here's my link...
    http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-card-crew-is-celebrating.html

    I'll pop back later and try again!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like Mr.Linkey is not working at the moment.

    Here is my card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1593064?&cat=500&ppuser=84051

    www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2010/03/asian-flower.html

    I think Mr. Linky is taking a nap!
    The above link is my entry!

    Thanks!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's Mine:
    http://papercraftyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/pink-elephant-challenge-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is mine

    http://paperandsuch.blogspot.com/2010/02/pure-innocence.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joni, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments about the card I created for this challenge! Also thank you so much for letting me know about Flutter by Wednesdays and Cute Card Thursday... I hadn't heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous DT inspiration projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just have to tell you how much I love the Raise the Bar Challenges!! I really do look forward to it every week!! I re-linked my card, but just in case mr linky has a fit again, here is my card:
    http://christibryant.blogspot.com/2010/02/raise-bar-challenge-7-threes-company.html
    PS Any idea when you might have a design team call??
    Thanks!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, I did an autopost for Sunday and didn't realize until now that I didn't link afterward! Great challenge!
    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also added my card to Mr. Linky on Sunday and didn't realize until today that the link didn't take! So I have added it again.
    Thanks ladies!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm one who couldn't find the mysterious, disappearing Mr. Linky! Thanks for a great challenge. The design team did a great job! So much inspiration!

    My card is here:
    http://kathiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/fresh.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete