Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Challenge #17

Happy Friday everyone! I love this day, and I especially love your visits here to our challenge site. Thank you so much for your participation every week, we had a wonderful time visiting all your blogs and seeing the inspirational rooms behind your cards! Without further ado, here are the top 3 of the week:

Congratulations to: 
#20 Dawn of My Stamping Thyme - card inspired by her daughter's room
#7 Lisa C. of Stamped Art by Lisa - card inspired by her daughter's room
#21 Lynn of Lynn's Designer Creations - card inspired by her amazing red Japanese room (go see the picture!)

Ladies please contact me and I will send you the recipe for next week's concoction. heehee! ;)
This week I do believe we will have an overwhelming amount of participants as it is a fun and appropriate challenge for this beautiful weekend:
For Mom

Yes! Let's see those beautiful cards you've made for Mother's Day, whether it's for mom, a grandmother, aunt, sister, friend - show it off here!
As always, I begin with awesome inspiration by a Guest Bar-Tenders:

Charlotte of Designs from Within

Thank you guest Bar-Tenders!!
And from our Design Team:

Sparkle's adorable happy creation

Suzi
(Mum loves anything oriental and lilac)



Audrey
(Mom loves shabby chic/vintage, this coordinates with her gift)


Darlene's beautiful vintage card


Joni
(coordinates with a scrapbooking page for mom)


See how fun this week is? We can't wait to see all your beautiful cards and projects. 
Thank you so much for coming by, Happy Mother's Day weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joni and team, your cards are all amazing as always, Thank you so much for asking me to be your guest I really enjoyed working with you
    Have a great day
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous DT samples! Thanks for all the inspiration ... and another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...awesome DT cards!! I'm so glad I found this blog. I just added my entry to this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's day ladies...just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for having me as a guest DT! I really enjoyed making my card for this weeks challenge and being a little part of the Raise the Bar team!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete