Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Challenge #24

Oh my goodness! What an AWESOME turnout we had last week! Thank you all so very much joining in our Special Guy challenge. The entries were amazing, ranging from your special little guy (sons, nephews) to father figures. Wonderful job everyone! Congratulations to the following ladies:



Wendy

Cheryl

Congratulations ladies! Please contact me for next week's bar-tender's concoction. :)
This week I proudly introduce our newest Bar-Tender here at RTB. Please welcome Thanh Vo from Yummy Creations! Yay Thanh!
And now we present our newest challenge:

An Evening Theme
Say what? Yes! You read that right! In celebration of a certain movie coming out this week, we want to see evening inspired cards, or creations based on Eclipse. heehee...
Here are some samples by the Design Team for you to enjoy:

Thanh's handsome debut

Erika's homage to the Twilight series
(click here to see her amazing Clip It Up!!)

Audrey's ode to Odette {aka Rosalee}

Anita's adorable evening fairy with sparklers

My Eclipse novel cover :)
Thank you Design Team! You all are amazing. ;) {Note: Dar will be back next week to join in on the fun!}
See how easy? It need not be anything to do with Twilight, just an evening based card. Come on over and join us! Click on the happy frog below to link up your card.We'll see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card!! Congrats to the other ladies!! Fabulous cards by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for picking my card.. I am so excited.. I loved all the entries last week.. There are never enough "male" cards..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber Awesome card inspirations!! Thank You for give me a creative outlet! I'm so hyped for the Eclipse movie! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome awesome cards. Thanks for a great challenge :-)... unfortunately I can't get my URL to go through. I'll try again tomorrow but in the mean time here it is:
    http://artfulxpressions.net/?p=2617

    Again, wonderful cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked on the wrong picture for my link - It should be my BBQ cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red card with a little boy is so marvelous..


    custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete