Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Challenge #33

Happy beautiful Friday everyone!
Before I begin, I wanted to let you know that 2 of our Bar-Tenders has CANDY! :) You can see them both here on Thanh's and Anita's blog to enter in on the fun. Afterall, we all love blog candy, don't we? 
Thank you all so much for your wonderful work with the sketch challenge. Beautiful creations indeed! The DT call has come to a close, I will be struggling through all the wonderful blogs that were entered and will notify those who will become Bar-Tenders.
For now, congratulations to the sketch challenge entries:


 


And of course we had to mention our retired Bar-Tender:
 

Heehee! Thank you ladies! Please contact me for next week's challenge.
And now are you ready for a down home kind of challenge?
This week it is lovingly named after Anita's blog called:
THE HUT!
Okay, it need not be a Hovey hut but rather, any type of home, dwelling, house, any type of living area. And to start it off, here's some fun samples by the Guest Bar-Tenders:

Domna's beautiful card,
using a picture of the great Russian writer
Anton Checkhov (located in her town)

Jacki's sweet hillside mansion

Thank you for doing an awesome job on your shifts ladies! I love the interpretation of this week's challenge. :)

And from the Design Team:





Come on over and join us! We want to see the fabulous cards and projects made with huts, homes, apartments, tents - you name it. ;) I will be back on Thursday to announce the newest Bar-Tenders to join our fun team!
***

3 comments:

  1. So nice cards from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - when I saw the challenge subject I immediately thought of using the same stamp set as Anita! But...I opted for my Hideaway House instead. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work from DT
    Joni
    just popped by to say thanks for commenting on my blog and to let you know that I have some blog candy available

    http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html


    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete