Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Challenge #35

It's another wonderful Friday and a new challenge! Happy day everyone, thank you so much for coming by every week to visit us. If you are new to our challenges, WELCOME! Here at Raise The Bar, we challenge you to push yourself a little further to create something new. There are no prizes, but the opportunity to be a Guest Bar-Tender the following week and helping debut the newest challenge.
And speaking of, here are this week's top 3 from our URLooking Good challenge (please click on to their names to see their coordinating blogs!):







Congratulations ladies! Please contact me for next week's assignment so you can be a Guest Bar-Tender.
And now on to this week's challenge, a bit obvious but definitely fun:

ORANGE  BROWN  GREEN

Come on and celebrate the season!
Our Guest Bar-Tender Irit










Beautiful samples by the Design Team. These girls are so AWESOME! I love seeing the different interpretations of this color combo. Now come on and show us your Fall colors! Click on the happy blue frog below to link up your work. Thank you for coming by everyone. :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous line up from you and your team Joni! Love the colors. I know I am really going to miss Fall in WV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top 3!!! Awesome DT cards this week ladies!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! Thanks for the chance and for your time visiting my card:)
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this color combo! My blog is actually in these colors now:) Thanks for the WONDERFUL inspiration from the DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies
    I think is my 1st time here... Very inspirational and beautiful creations from DT.
    I enjoy the challenge, thanks!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DT have done a great job of inspiring. Love the challenges and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I missed the deadline, I left a link to the challenge on my blog and I'm leaving a link for you just in case you want to look.
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete