Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge #38

Woohoo! It's finally Friday! I love every day of the week, but this one always has me smiling. ;)
Thank you so much for bundling up with us last week - all of your entries were so creative and snuggly cute. Congratulations to the following cards:



Please contact me for next week's challenge so you can debut it with us!
Before I announce the new theme, we want to bid a loving adieu to the one and only uber creative Erika Taylor. Thank you so much Erika for gracing us with your amazing work!
And now for our new theme an acrostic challenge of the word FALL:

Flower, At least 2 ribbons/fibers
Lots of Leaves

Fun stuff! Here are our Guest Bar-Tenders from last week showing off their stuff:

Thank you so much ladies!! I love all the warm colors you've used in your cards. :)

And now on to the Bar-Tenders' samples:

The fabulous Erika's last Bar-Tender card:







Come and celebrate October with us, click on the blue happy frog below to add your link and card.
Thank you so much for joining us, we love your company!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful examples for a wonderful challenge - thank you so much for my GDT spot this week with you. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful F.A.L.L. theme! I hope it's okay to post my card from Wednesday? If not, I'll be back with another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge!! I had fun with this one!! Happy WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Bartenders you've out done yourselves this week. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete