Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Challenge #49

It's a beautiful Friday and the start of a long weekend! Yay! We thank you all for your awesome entries in last week's photo inspiration. It was a bit of a creative stretch, a good way to start the new crafting year. ;)
Congratulations to the top 3 ladies:




Congratulations! Ladies please contact me at jonjinko@hotmail.com for next week's challenge!
Now this week is a FUN one, we are bracing ourselves for a lot of wonderful entries:

OH TO BE A KID AGAIN!

Fun one, right? All you have to do is use a child image on your card - humans only, please. ;) heehee!
From our Bar-Tenders, here are some adorable samples:




Thanh
So put the bills down, grab your jump ropes, and join in on the fun! :)

9 comments:

  1. What a fun Challenge! I am happy and excited to be playing along! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a wonderful honor! Thank you! I cant' wait to play along again this week - what a great theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Challenge! I had a great time working on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ladies ... wonderful sample cards!! So glad I had a chance to play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh thats a lovely theme ! So glad you'll chose that one ! The DT creations are such an inspiration. Thanks ladies !
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! We have a lot to pull from - LOL.... I had a cute kid stamp from Stampin' Up I used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge with some really fun samples. Hope it's okay as I entered three times. Please feel free to yank a couple if that wasn't okay, but I did have a good read and couldn't see a rule prohibiting it.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun challenge-and it gave me a chance to use my pi image again-the dt samples are so sweet

    ReplyDelete