Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Challenge #79

Hello everyone and happy beautiful Friday! First off, I truly apologize if I haven't been able to reply to emails sent to me this past week. While tinkering with some of my other email addresses, I compiled them to the wrong one, which meant that I wasn't getting it in my main box! Grrrr...It's fixed now, so please know that when selected to be a Guest Bar-Tender, it is without expiration! I will contact those who emailed me asap, now that I seem to have all my technological marbles in order. ;)
WOWZA with all the Furry Friends entries last week! Everyone must be ready for hibernation with winter quickly approaching, there were so many bears, mice, kitty cats and pups in the links! Thank you to everyone who continue to play along with our challenges. We love having you here.

Without further ado, congratulations to Carla Gro, you are the lucky winner of 5 free digis from Di's Digi Downloads! Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so I can forward your information to Di's DT Coordinator.
And another round of applause to the following entries for our Furry Friends theme:




Ladies please contact me for your chance to be a Guest Bar-Tender and help us debut our next challenge!
Now on to this week, of course we couldn't let October go by without celebrating the strength and courage of Breast Cancer Awareness month. The DT would like you to show us that:

PINK IS IN!

While this could be our biggest amount of participants yet, please note that while we love all entries, we would LOVE to see your cards geared towards the strength of PINK and what it represents this month. Here is our awesome DT to show their work:

Julie

Jan

Wanda

Thanh






Joni
***



3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog. Entered my Breast Cancer Awareness card with Whimsy saying.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge for this month! fab dt cards, shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge and gorgeous DT work as always, Jo x

    ReplyDelete