Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Challenge #87

Happy beautiful 2o12 everyone!
We are so happy to be back, after a nice little hiatus to enjoy the holidays. I hope yours went well? We'd love to hear about it!
With a new year also comes some fun new challenges as well as some new faces on the Design Team! BUT more on that next week...
Today we wanted to let you know of a wee little change here at the Bar - our challenges will now be posted 8am EST instead of midnight. This way it will be waiting for you when you rise and shine!
On to our top 5 of last month's "It's Begining to Look a lot Like Christmas" challenge:




Sunshine Honey Bee


Congratulations ladies! Everyone's work was SO beautiful, thank you all for making our December so full of love and inspiration! Please contact me if your card was showcased above at jonjinko@hotmail.com with RAISE THE BAR as the subject. This way if it ends up in my junk folder I can easily sift through it.

And now on to this week's challenge which is our first of the month and SPONSORED!
A big hug and thanks goes out to LORi BOYD for being our sponsor with By LORi Designs:

This week our challenge is:
A Banner of a New Year!

We want to see banners of all types on your card. Here is our wonderful Design Team:

Thanh using Ainsley's Heart

Wanda using Lollipop Saylor

Joni using Puddle Jumper Cole
***

5 comments:

  1. These card samples are adorable!! I haven't tried a banner yet, maybe I will now! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting me in Top 5 with my Nutcracker Gift Bag & Pizzelle Cookies. I emailed you and used RAISE THE BAR in subject of email.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Cards Girls!! Thanks so much for taking great care of my Puddle Jumpers and Lollipops...they said they are having fun at your place!! LOL!!

    Blessings - LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations. Entered my Spring Joy Robin Card. Used Spellbinders Shapeabilities to make the white banners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit last minute but I've only just had a chance to make a card! It's the first time I've entered at Raise the Bar. Lovely inspiration and I look forward to seeing your new DT's creations in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete