Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Challenge #9

Happy Friday and welcome back everyone!
Thank you all so much for joining us last week with our book challenge. We loved seeing the variety of images from all these wonderful companies!
Congratulations to Lori from Lori's Purple Giraffes with this adorable fairy card:

The colors of this card is amazing with this sweet fairy! Please contact me so you can join us for the new challenge next Friday.
And now on to this week's challenge:
GO GREEN!

Interpret this as you desire - either a recycled item on your card, all green hues, a St. Patrick's Day image, the choice is yours! For some wonderful ideas, here is a sweet lineup from our 3 Guest Designers:
  Fiona

Kimberly

Irit (all recycled products)

as well as our Design Team:

Audrey

Sparkle

Suzi

 Darlene

Joni

Oh I have a feeling that this is going to be a fun week!
Be sure to leave your direct link in Mr. Linky so we can come and pay you a visit. And we love to read comments so you are welcome to leave one! Have a wonderful and happy week everyone, we will see you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Great challenge
    Thanks
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Ladies!! Love all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards DT and great Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the wonderful cards.. they are beautiful. Had so much fun with your challenge.. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT, you gals keep us on our toes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, fantastic cards. Thanks for sharing.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Go Green Challenge this week. I tried to find a few ways to get it in there. I used some recycled materials, I used only scraps from my scrap bin, made the primary card colour green and even used a stamp that says "Go Green". Thanks for the great challenge! I up linked my image into spot #69.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first time here and loving all the DT cards and the entrants to the chellenge ;-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge - I went with a St. Patrick's theme myself with lots of the colour green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope I've done all that right, am very new to it all including blogging. Looking forward to more challenges, this was my first. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete