Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Challenge #22

Hello friends! Happy beautiful Friday to you all. With all the sweet entries from last week, I can already tell how wonderful the summer will be. ;)
Thank you to everyone who entered, it is getting so difficult trying to narrow down the top cards every week as everyone has indeed Raised the Bar! 
Without further ado, here are the top picks, including a stunning card from an elementary school aged crafter:

6 year old Danika of Heidi's Crafts (her big sister's blog)




Aren't these all so amazing? Everyone did such a wonderful job that I had to ask my DT for their opinions, otherwise we would have had 97 Guest Designers next week. ;) Thank you ladies - please email me for next week's concoction!
This week we challenge you to create:
Sweet Music

Interpret this as your heart desires! Here are some wonderful samples by the designers, starting with our 3 Guest Bar-Tenders this week:




Julie

Thank you sooo much GDs! Your cards are so amazing!
And now for the awesome DT:
Erika

Anita

Darlene

Sparkle
Audrey

Joni

Take the music theme and sing with it! We can't wait to see what you come up with. :D Click on the blue frog below to enter your card and we'll be sure to stop by and visit you!
Enjoy your week friends, and thank you for raising the bar with us. 

8 comments:

  1. All of these gorgeous cards are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card. Everyone's are just so love I'm honoured. And Danika wow that girl has talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Ladies!! Thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Looks like Thanh and I have the same love in robots! I used the same stamp!

    Lovely DT cards! Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a wonderful surprise. Thank you all so much for choosing my card out of so many sensational entries. I am very honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards from the DT! Great inspiration! ...I best get crackin' on with my card hehe.
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, so many wonderful cards with such different takes on the theme! Love them all; so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good look at all!
    Saludos desde ESpaƱa

    ReplyDelete